Somewhere in London ... (2006)
* ...Can't believe I'm walking around in this heat. Where is this place?
** It says it's around here somewhere.
**Let's sit down for a minute and look at this thing properly.
** You want to play a game?
* A game? In this heat?!
** Yeah...Take this £20 note. I bet you you won't be able to give it to anyone walking past. If somebody takes it I'll give you another 20. If no one takes it you give me 20.
* You being serious?
** Yep. Here, try giving it to anyone...
* [...Hey, do you want 20?]
* [...Hi, do you want 20 pounds ? It's free!}
* I can't believe this. We must be on the dumbest street in London. These people are nuts. They don't want money.
** Haha! They do want money. Just not from you. They don't trust you. And guess what, the more you try to give, the more suspicious they'll be. They might even call the police on you.
* That's dumb...
** I know, but you would do the same wouldn't you?
* Nah, I would just take the money. I'm not stupid. It's 20 pounds....