Somewhere in London... (2014)
*Hey young man!
* Look, I'm 74 years old and I'm walking faster than you. What's wrong with you?
* You're 74?! I don't believe you...
** Ha! Look... Here's my driving license. See?
** Yeah. Maybe you're just healthier.
* Maybe? Not maybe... I am, and I'm supposed to be. It's in the gene you know... Good genes!
** Where' you from?
* Sierra Leone... West Africa. You know where that is?
** Yeah I know where it is...
* What do you do young man?
** I'm a designer
* What kind of a designer ?
** I studied interior design.
* Oh good, I'm a dancer.
** A dancer? Really?
* Yeah I teach salsa just over there in the park.
* You should come sometime it's really fun. We do it once a week.
** Yeah maybe I will.
* I've lived in this area a long time. You look like a smart young man. Anything you want to discuss, you can find me here.
** Ok thanks.
* I have ten minutes before a start my class. Let's walk for bit around the park. You like music?
** Yeah I like music
* See, music is great man, it can get your mind right you know...